|+HOME||+ABOUT US||+WHY REMODEL||+WHY CHOOSE US||+THE CREATIVE PROCESS||+BLOG||+GALLERY||+CONTACT US||+VIEW VIDEO|
Creating My Accessible Home in Atlanta, Alpharetta, Dunwoody, Marietta, and Anywhere in Ga with the Help of Professionals
The remodeling professionals at Adapted Living Spaces / ALS Contracting have the in-depth knowledge of construction, architecture and exceptional level of skill necessary to create an accessible home that an elderly or disabled person can live in more comfortably and safely. We are a member of the National Aging in Place Council (NAPC) as well as the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), and we believe that anyone, regardless of age or physical condition, should be able to remain in their own home as long as they are capable.
Some of the ways in which we can assist residents in creating an accessible home include:
- Wheelchair ramps – We can install wheel chair ramps of the proper dimensions, slope, and other requirements that meet the American Disability Act’s safety standards.
- Chair lifts – Our home remodeling professionals can make climbing stairs, whether indoors or outdoors, a thing of the past. They can install chair lifts that are comfortably to sit in or can be rolled onto with a wheelchair.
- Accessible countertops and shelves – We can lower countertops and install slide-out shelving to assist residents in easily reaching and utilizing items in their kitchens and bathrooms.
- Widened halls and doorways – A wheelchair accessible home needs to be easily maneuverable, and that begins with widening hallways and doorways to accommodate wheelchairs of all sizes.
- Walk-in bathtubs and showers – Taking the high steps in and out of a standard bathtub or shower can be a hazardous and stressful experience for someone with limited mobility. When our professionals install walk-in showers and tubs, entering your bathing space is as easy as walking right in. We also install wheelchair accessible bathtubs and showers as well.
If you are asking yourself, “How do I make my home accessible so I can stay near my friends and family?” turn to the home remodeling and aging in place professionals at Adapted Living Spaces.
For more information on creating my accessible home in Atlanta, Emory, Marietta, Smyrna, Roswell, or anywhere in the Metro area, contact us today.